Renuka Singh Thakur (cricketer)
Renuka Singh Thakur was born on Thursday, 1 February 1996 (age 26 years; as of 2022) in village Parsa, District Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India. Her zodiac sign is Aquarius. In 2000, Renuka Singh Thakur completed her Secondary School Education from G.S.S. School, Dharamshala, HP.
Later, she did her Senior Secondary school education at JAV Senior Secondary School, Kangra, HP. She then went to Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, to pursue her graduation. Later, Renuka Singh Thakur completed her further education at Khalsa College in Amritsar (Punjab) and Government College Dharamshala
Renuka Singh Thakur (cricketer) Parents & Siblings
Her father’s name is Kehar Singh Thakur. He died in 1999. He was an employee at the Himachal Pradesh Irrigation and Public health department in Rohru. Her mother’s name is Sunita Thakur, who is an employee at the Himachal Pradesh Irrigation and Public health department.
Renuka Singh Thakur (cricketer) Details
Renuka Singh Thakur
February 01, 1996, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
Right hand Bat
Right arm Medium fast
Renuka Singh Thakur is a right arm medium fast bowler who grabbed the attention of the national selectors when she scalped 21 wickets in 10 matches in the Senior Women’s One Day League and Knockout 2018/19 to help Himachal Pradesh reach the semifinals.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 162 cm|
in meters– 1.62 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 50 kg|
in pounds– 110 lbs
Renuka Singh Thakur
With this performance, Renuka Singh was selected to play for India A against Australia in 2019, and the quadrangular series involving Bangladesh, Thailand and India B team. Then, in Senior Women’s One Day Trophy 2020/21, she scalped 9 wickets in 5 matches for Himachal Pradesh and was named in the T20I squad to play against Australia in October 2021.
|Team||Himachal Pradesh, India|
Renuka Singh Age
Renuka Singh was born on February 1, 1996 at Shimla and is 26 years of age.
- In her leisure time, Renuka Singh Thakur likes travelling to distant places, cooking food, watching films, and playing video games.
- In 1999, Renuka Singh Thakur’s father died, and her mother, Sunita Thakur, started working in the Himachal Pradesh Irrigation and Public health department as a class IV employee in 2000.
- In an interview with a media house, Sunita Thakur stated that Renuka started showing interest in playing cricket when she was very young and used to play at her village ground near the Kundi Nullah in Rohru. Sunita Thakur stated.
- She has received her cricket coaching from Pawan Sen and Veena Pandey
- According to Renuka Singh Thakur, she follows the playing style of former Indian cricketers Zaheer Khan and Harpreet Dhillon.