POSHAN Tracker app provides a 360-degree view of the activities of Anganwadi Centre (AWC), service deliveries of Anganwadi Workers (AWWs) and complete beneficiary management for pregnant women, lactating mothers, children, adolescent girls and adolescent boys.
The developed system enables real-time monitoring and tracking of all AWCs, AWWs and beneficiaries.
- Version: 13.7
- File size: 36.95MB
- Requires: Android 6.0+
- Package Name: com.poshantracker
- Developer: MeitY, Government of India
- Updated: May 12, 2022
- Price: Free
The description of Digital World Poshan Tracker
- We provide Poshan Tracker 13.7 APK file for Android 6.0+ and up. Poshan Tracker is a free Tools app. It’s easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkSOS only share the original and free pure apk installer for Poshan Tracker 13.7 APK without any modifications.
- The average rating is 3.50 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Poshan Tracker then you may visit MeitY, Government of India support center for more information
- All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Poshan Tracker is the property and trademark from the developer MeitY, Government of India.
- The purpose of POSHAN Tracker ICDS-data management application is to provide a 360-degree view of the activities of Anganwadi Centre (AWC), service deliveries of Anganwadi Workers (AWWs) and complete beneficiary management for pregnant women, lactating mothers and children. The developed system will enable real-time monitoring and tracking of all AWCs, AWWs and beneficiaries.
- POSHAN Tracker is a multi-ministerial convergence mission with the vision to ensure attainment of malnutrition free India by 2022. Information Communication Technology enabled Real Time Monitoring (ICT-RTM) is one of the key objectives in this initiative. As part of this initiative, the government has developed a mobile based application –‘Poshan Tracker’ and a web-based ‘Dashboard System’ for monitoring, supervision and overall user management. Each Anganwadi Worker (AWW) and Supervisor will be equipped with a phone and a tablet, respectively. In order to securely access data, AWWs and Supervisors will need a username and a secure password.
- Similarly, for dashboards, helpdesk personnel, CDPOs, DPOs, State/ UT and National Anganwadi Services teams will need a username and password to securely access health and nutrition indicators.
Millions of women and children in India still suffer from poor health and under-nutrition, despite substantial improvement over decades of public health programmes. The Anganwadi centres under the Integrated Child Development Scheme (ICDS) provide a range of health and nutrition services to pregnant women, children <6 years and their mothers. However, major gaps exist in ICDS service delivery. The government is currently strengthening ICDS through this Poshan Tracker.
The system provides a digital identity to each beneficiary through a digital card, generates automated alerts to the critical last-mile beneficiaries and ensures efficient audit of the delivery system by documenting real-time attendance of beneficiaries and duty bearers. Such a robust, digital technology platform and management information system will help the mission to scale efficiently, thereby generating and documenting significant positive impact and amplify the outcomes of POSHAN Abhiyaan for India.
Also Read : NewsBuddy – Read Latest News 1.2 APK
The POSHAN tracker, as an arm of the apex body of Poshan Abhiyan, will monitor, supervise, fix targets, and guide the nutrition related interventions across the Ministry. This consists of:
1. mapping of various Schemes contributing towards addressing malnutrition
2. introducing a very robust convergence mechanism
3. ICT based Real Time Monitoring system
4. incentivizing States/UTs for meeting the targets
5. incentivizing Anganwadi Workers (AWWs) for using IT based tools
6. eliminating registers used by AWWs
7. introducing measurement of height of children at the Anganwadi Centres (AWCs)
8. Social Audits
9. Setting-up Nutrition Resource Centres, involving masses through Jan Andolan for their participation on nutrition through various activities, among others.