Jonita Gandhi Singer : Jonita Gandhi was born on Monday, 23 October 1989 (age 32 years; as in 2021) in New Delhi. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio.
When she was 9 months old, her family migrated to Canada. She grew up in Toronto and Brampton. She did her schooling from Turner Fenton Secondary School, Brampton, Canada.
During her high school days, she went to Ontario Conservatory of Music to learn Western Classical Music.
Jonita Gandhi is an Indian playback singer. She is known for singing in films of Hindi, Tamil, Telugu and Kannada industry. She made her debut by singing title track of Bollywood film Chennai Express in 2013. Jonita has been given her voice in more than 50 films.Jonita Gandhi Singer
Jonita Gandhi Career
When Jonita was 17, she collaborated with the North American musician, Akash Gandhi and Indian musician, Sahil Khan to create the cover of popular Bollywood songs that they posted on Youtube channel “88keystoeuphoria,” created by Akash Gandhi.
|Real Name||Jonita Gandhi|
|Date of Birth||23 October 1989|
|Age (as in 2021)||32 Years|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Home Town||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Family||Mother : Sneha Gandhi|
Father : Deepak Gandhi (Electrical and Electronics Engineer)
Brother : Mandeep Gandhi
Sister : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Jonita Gandhi Education Details
|School||Turner Fenton Secondary school, Brampton, Canada|
|College||Richard Lvey School of business in University of Western Ontario|
Jonita Gandhi Singer Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 4″ Feet|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hobbies||Shopping and Travelling|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Some Facts About Jonita Gandhi
- Does Jonita Gandhi smoke: Not Known
- Does Jonita Gandhi drink alcohol: Yes
- Jonita was born in New Delhi but she grew up in Toronto and Brampton as her family migrated to Canada when she was 9 months old.
- Jonita Gandhi’s tryst with music began when she first performed a gig at her father’s show on a Christmas event in Toronto. She was only 7 years old at that time. Notably, her father is a musician by hobby and an Electronics engineer by profession.
- She has learned Western Classical Music from Ontario Conservatory of Music.
- Jonitha even got trained in Indian Classical Music while she returned to India.
- While doing her graduation, Jonita went under an internship at ‘CIBC World Markets.’
- She even cleared a test to take admission in the medical field but she chose not to be a doctor as she felt that it would not give her enough time for her singing.
- After her graduation, she became a part of a musical group led by singer Sonu Nigam. As part of the group, she performed live in many countries viz. Russia, USA, England, etc.
- She says that if not a singer, she would have been a corporate banker.
- She first featured in A. R. Rahman‘s studio album “Raunaq (2014),” after which, she worked with him in his several other projects.
- Her ‘Break-Up’ song from the movie Ae Dil Hai Mushkil (2016) became an instant hit upon release.
Social Media Presence
|Favorite Things and Like & Dislike|
|Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Food||Tofu, Sushi, Aamras Puri|
|Singers||A. R. Rahman, Benny Dayal, Lata Mangeshkar, Asha Bhonsle|
|Songs||‘Lag Jaa Gale’ from the movie ‘Woh Kaun Thi’|
‘Aap Ki Nazron Ne Samjha’ from the movie ‘Anpadh’
‘Aji Rooth Kar Kahan Jaiyega’ from the movie ‘Aarzoo’
|Musician||A. R. Rahman, Bruno Mars, East or West|
Q- Is Jonita Gandhi Gujarati?
A- Jonita Gandhi is an Indo-Canadian artist.
Q- Who is the husband of Jonita Gandhi?
A- Currently, she is unmarried, and not date anyone.
Q- How do I contact Jonita Gandhi?
A- If you contact Jonita follow on her social media platforms.
Q- Is Jonita Gandhi related to Mahatma Gandhi?
Q- What is the age of Jonita Gandhi?
A- 32 years (born on 23 October 1989).
Q- Who introduced Jonita Gandhi?
A- Aakash Gandhi.
Q- Where is Jonita Gandhi from?
A- New Delhi, India.