IND vs SA 2nd T20
IND vs SA 2nd T20 Dream11 Prediction & Fan2Play Possible 11 Pitch Report | IND vs SA 2nd T20 Dream11 Prediction Today | India vs South Africa 2nd T20 Key Players | Cuttack Pitch Report.
International Cricket is back in Cuttack, and if the second T20I in this series is like the first, we look forward to it. South Africa, which is very promising in T20I cricket, aims to lead the series 2: 0, while India faces the challenge of returning after gaining no more than 200 points in Delhi.
In fact, it is the faith of Proteas. Temba Bavuma was unlucky enough to miss last year’s World Cup semifinals and has been building on that effort ever since. They have a lot of players in shape, especially David Miller, whose year 2022 is getting better and better. The key will be him and Rassie van der Dussen again after the two show how smart they are in the middle and dead for Proteas.
For India, we are experiencing life without Rohit, Virat and KL Rahul. Their approach to opening the T20I looks great, with the highest order setting up a fast platform for players like Rishabh Pant and Hardik Pandya to play with complete freedom. However, on a day when IPL’s next broadcasting rights could reach more than $ 6 billion, attention is focused on their bowling and pitch as they seek an answer to the series’ increase.
IND vs SA 2nd T20 Possible Playing 11
India may look to give the same XI an opportunity to bounce back after defeat in the opening match.
India: 1. Ishan Kishan, 2. Ruturaj Gaikwad, 3. Shreyas Iyer, 4. Rishabh Pant (c & wk), 5. Hardik Pandya, 6. Dinesh Karthik, 7. Axar Patel, 8. Bhuvneshwar Kumar, 9. Harshal Patel, 10. Avesh Khan, 11. Yuzvendra Chahal
The Proteas could also look to stick with the same team that pulled off an excellent win in Delhi, although Reeza Hendricks is an option for extra batting depth.IND vs SA 2nd T20
South Africa: 1. Quinton de Kock (wk), 2. Temba Bavuma (c), 3. Tristan Stubbs, 4. Rassie van der Dussen, 5. David Miller, 6. Dwaine Pretorius, 7. Wayne Parnell, 8. Kagiso Rabada, 9. Keshav Maharaj, 10. Anrich Nortje, 11. Tabraiz Shamsi
Key Players to Watch/Key Stats
After an unsatisfactory season in the IPL, Ishan Kishan got in shape. In the last six T20 he scored 45, 51, 6, 43, 48 and 78.IND vs SA 2nd T20
Shreyas Iyer looks good at number three for India. He hit 57 *, 73 *, 74 * and 36 in this position in the T20I this year and looked particularly strong against the rotation of the first T20I.
Hardik Pandya won 3/29 of Cuttack’s last T20I in 2017. In this match, he came from behind with a brilliant 12-ball 31 * and a successful reign as captain of Gujarat in the IPL.
Hardik’s battle with Rabada could make for interesting viewing. Pandya has struck 60 runs off 40 balls and has been dismissed twice by the Protea quick. Against Nortje, it is 25 off 14 balls with one dismissal.
Dinesh Karthik will be itching to get a decent batting opportunity. He recently struck 330 runs at a strike rate of 183.33 in a memorable IPL 2022 campaign.IND vs SA 2nd T20
Bhuvneshwar Kumar has taken the second-most wickets in IND-SA T20Is (9). He dismissed Temba Bavuma in the first T20I, and has dismissed de Kock once in seven deliveries in T20 Internationals.
Yuzvendra Chahal recently took the most wickets by a spinner in a single IPL season. However, he has taken just one wicket in his past four T20s. Can he turn this around?
- David Miller is in arguably career-best form, especially when chasing. Before his brilliant 31-ball 64* in the opening match, Miller belted 320 runs when chasing in the IPL at a strike rate above 150 with just two dismissals.IND vs SA 2nd T20
- Rassie van der Dussen was also excellent in the first T20I, displaying some of his key tips to batting in the middle order in T20s. In 24 T20I innings since the 2019 ODI World Cup, van der Dussen has struck 755 runs at an average of 44.41 and strike rate of 144.36.
- Quinton de Kock has struck two half-centuries in four T20Is vs India. He will be aiming for another here after notching 508 runs in the recent IPL.
- Dwaine Pretorius recently spoke of MS Dhoni’s incredible influence, and he displayed some of that in the first T20I. He dismissed Shreyas Iyer and struck an important 13-ball 29. He could be used as a pinch-hitter once again.
- Can Kagiso Rabada have his breakthrough game against India? He takes a wicket every 28.5 deliveries against them in five T20Is. Rabada recently took the most wickets of any seamer IPL 2022 (23).
Other Stats and Facts
- Head-to-head: Played 16, India 9, South Africa 7.IND vs SA 2nd T20
- South Africa have won the past two T20Is against India.
- Harshal Patel has taken 51 wickets in the past two IPL seasons. He will have a key role to play against South Africa’s in-form finishers, notably David Miller.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad’s struggle against left-arm seam continued. He has been dismissed 12 times for 221 runs in 166 balls by such bowling in all T20s.
- South Africa bowled India out for 92 in Cuttack in 2015.
Barabati Stadium Cuttack Pitch Report and Weather
This will be the first T20I at Cuttack since India smashed Sri Lanka by 93 runs in December 2017. India scored 180 in that match in what was a slightly two-paced surface. Yuzvendra Chahal then took 4/23 to roll Sri Lanka for 87.
Guys, if you’re looking for an alternative to Dream11, Fan2Play offers shorter credit scores for fantasy teams for 11 players. View and download the application here. See more below.IND vs SA 2nd T20
- Wicket-Keepers: Quinton de Kock
- Batsmen: David Miller, Rassie van der Dussen, Ishan Kishan
- All-rounders: Hardik Pandya
- Bowlers: Yuzvendra Chahal, Kagiso Rabada, Harshal Patel
WAL vs BEL Dream11 Prediction, Top Picks, Fantasy 11, Wales vs Belgium, Live Streaming – Who Will Win?