Ghazal Alagh Biography, Net Worth, Company, Age, Family will be discussed here. Read the article to know more. Ghazal Alagh, a notable female entrepreneur in India, has risen to India’s top businesswoman.
Through this writing you will know detailed information about Ghazal Alagh Biography, Net Worth, Early Life, Husband, Educational Qualification, etc. So, keep reading this article till the end and know all about Ghazal Alagh.
Mama Earth is a major skincare brand that sells chemical-free, toxin-free, natural, and safe skincare products online. Mama Earth is also India’s first toxin-free brand with Made Safe certified products.
She is best known as the Co-Founder of Mama Earth, but she is also one of the Sharks or Judges on the Indian version of Shark Tank’s business reality program.
Ghazal Alagh Biography
Ghazal Alagh was born on 02 September 1988 in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. She has completed her post graduation with the Punjab University, in 2011 she tied knot with Varun Alagh.
The couple has also been blessed with a son, whose name is Agastya Alagh. In 2016, she co-founded MamaEarth with her husband Varun Alagh. MamaEarth is the first Indian beauty brand who doesn’t mix toxic chemicals or materials in their products.
To know more about MamaEarth’s Founder (Ghazal Alagh), let’s have a look at tabulated information.
|DOB||02 September 1988|
|Age||33 Years (As of 2021)|
|Birth Place||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|Net Worth||$10-20 Millions|
|Hometown||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|Husband’s Name||Varun Alagh|
|Childrens||One Son (Agastya Alagh)|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate|
|Hobbies||Traveling, Singing, Writing & Reading Books|
Ghazal Alagh wanted to be a businesswoman from childhood, also a good thing that her parents had supported it. The beauty brand was founded because of her hardwork and her husband’s support.
Ghazal Alagh Personal Life
As I mentioned above Ghazal Alagh was born in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. She has completed a BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications) from the Punjab University. Ghazal Alagh net worth is about $10-20 Millions.
Ghazal Alagh was married in 2011 with Varun Alagh, since then the couple are working together to reach the company on its highest peak. Their co-founded company “MamaEarth” is the Indian fastest growing Beauty Brand, the company is earning both people trust and money with it’s full organic products.
Her father’s name and mother’s name are not available yet, we will update her details as soon as we find it. Details that are shared with are totally authentic and taken from the trustable sources, if you have more details about Ghazal Alagh let’s know by your valuable comments.
Ghazal Alagh Shark Tank India
At the present time, Ghazal Alagh is a judge of Shark Tank India which is airing on Sony TV at 9:00 PM from Monday to Friday.
The show has seven judges including Ghazal Alagh, other six judges of Shark Tank India are Ashneer Grover, Vineeta Singh, Peyush Bansal, Namita Thapar, Anupam Mittal, and Aman Gupta.
Ghazal Alagh became more famous after appearing in Shark Tank India reality-show, the show is inspired by an American show “Shark Tank”. The American Shark Tank was aired on 9 August, 2009 on ABC (American Broadcasting Company).
Who is Ghazal Alagh?
Ghazal Alagh is an Indian entrepreneur, who is Founder of MamaEarth (Beauty Brand).
Is Ghazal Alagh married?
Yes! Ghazal Alagh is married, she tied a knot with Varun Alagh in 2011.
How old is Ghazal Alagh?
Ghazal Alagh is 33 years old (As of 2021).
Have Ghazal Alagh children?
Ghazal Alagh has one child (son), whose name is Agastya Alagh.
Social Media Profiles :
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/ghazalalagh
Twitter : https://twitter.com/GhazalAlagh
- Ghazal Alagh was born and raised in the Haryana city of Gurgaon.
- She had always aspired to be a successful entrepreneur.
- Since 2012, she has been a founder member of Dietexpert.
- In 2021, Ghazal will judge India’s first television business reality program, Shark Tank India, air on Sony Entertainment. Shark Tank and American reality shows served as inspiration for the show.
- Mamaearth is a direct-to-consumer (D2C) startup that acquired $50 million in investment in July 2021 to grow its physical presence and enter the beauty and personal care industry.
- She looks up to Vivek Gambhir, the CEO of boAt.
- She formerly taught various global corporations database management technologies such as Oracle and SQL.
- On December 5, 2016, she founded MamaEarth.
- MamaEarth is the first Indian firm to provide items completely free of toxins.
- She is a dog enthusiast who has adopted a pet dog.
- She has wanderlust and enjoys traveling across the world.
- Ghazal was also a co-founder of Derma, a dermatological treatment firm.