Gauri Ingawale Biography
Gauri Ingawale is an Indian actress, dancer, and theatre artist who mainly works in the Marathi Cinema. She is the step-daughter of the Marathi actor and director, Mahesh Manjrekar.
Gauri Ingawale Biography & Career
Gauri Ingawale was born in Satara, Maharashtra.
She did her schooling from Mumbai’s Balmohan Vidyamandir. After completing her schooling, she did a Bachelors Degree in Dance. When she was a child, she participated in the dance reality show “Chak Dhoom Dhoom” which was telecasted on Colours TV. She was the second runner-up of the show.
In 2012, she made her acting debut as a child actress with the Marathi Film “Kutumb” in which she played the role of Laxmi Solkar. Next, she appeared in Deepak Bhagwat’s Marathi Film “3:56 Killari.”
Gauri Ingawale Biography Physical Appearance
Height (approx.): 5′ 4″
Weight (approx.): 50 kg
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Eye Colour: Black
Family & Caste
Gauri Ingawale belongs to a Hindu Family. Her step-father, Mahesh Manjrekar is a Marathi actor, director, and producer. Her mother, Medha Manjrekar is an actress. She has two step-sister(s), Ashwami Manjrekar, a film producer and a chef, and Saiee Manjrekar, an actress. She has a step-brother, Satya Manjrekar who is an actor.
- Beverages: Cold Coffee, Ice-Tea
- Travel Destination: London
- Colour: Red
Gauri Ingawale Parents (Father & Mother), Siblings
Gauri Ingawale took birth to her parents in Guruwar Peth, Satara, Maharashtra, India. She took birth to Medha Manjrekar and his first husband. She is the stepdaughter of Mahesh Manjrekar. Mahesh Manjrekar is a Marathi Actor and Director and Medha Manjrekar is an Actress.
She has one stepsister Ashwami Manjrekar and one stepbrother Satya Manjrekar as her siblings. Ashwami Manjrekar is a film producer, and chef and Satya Manjrekar is an Actor by profession.
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Birthplace||Satara, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Satara, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Balmohan Vidyamandir, Dadar, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Dance|
|Address||502, Guruwar Peth, Satara, Maharashtra, India 415002|
SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS
SOME LESSER FACTS OF GAURI INGAWALE
- Gauri Ingawale’s mother’s name is Medha Manjrekar. Gauri was born to Medha Manjrekar and her first husband.
- Gauri is very much interested in dancing since a young age.
- She has done graduation in dance.
- Gauri emerged as a second runner-up of the show in colors TV “Chak Dhoom Dhoom” in the year 2010.
- In 2012 she appeared as a child actress in the Marathi film “Kutumb”.
- Her most awaited movie Panghrun is all set to be released on 11 Feb 2022
- Later she was featured in the Marathi film 3:56 Killari, a film by Deepak Bhagwat and Vijay Mishra.
- She has taken professional training in Bharatnatyam.
- She is a dog lover and she has two pet dogs.
- In 2019 Gauri has won the Lokmat Maharashtrian of the year award.Gauri Ingawale Biography
FAQ About Gauri Ingawale
Q.1 Who is Gauri Ingawale?
Ans. Gauri Ingawale is an Indian Actress, Dancer, and Theatre artist.
Q.2 What is Gauri Ingawale’s Age?
Ans. Gauri Ingawale’s age is 22 years old as of 2022.
Q.3 Where was Gauri Ingawale Born?
Ans. Gauri Ingawale’s birthplace is Guruwar Peth, Satara, Maharashtra, India.Gauri Ingawale Biography
Q.4 Who are Gauri Ingawale’s parents?
Ans. Gauri Ingawale is the daughter of Medha Manjrekar and his first husband. She is the stepdaughter of Mahesh Manjrekar.
Q.5 What is Gauri Ingawale’s Height?
Ans. Gauri Ingawale’s height is 5 feet 4 inches.