Garima Vikrant Singh is an Indian actor who is thought for her position as Saraswati within the tv present ‘Gustakh Dil’ (2013).
Garima Vikrant Singh was born on 27 April 1977 in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh. She had interested in music since her childhood. Following her interest, she pursued her Masters in Music. After which, she started acting in theatre. Garima has worked with Allahabad Akashvani and Doordarshan. After doing all sorts of different jobs, she finally moved to Mumbai to become an actress. Garima Vikrant Singh Biography
Garima Vikrant Singh was born on Friday, 27 April 1979 (age 43 years; as of 2022) in Uttar Pradesh. Her zodiac signal is Taurus. Her hometown is Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh. She has pursued MA in music.Garima Vikrant Singh Biography
|Date of Birth||27 April 1979 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||43 Years|
|Hometown||Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh|
|Other name||Garima Srivastava(Garima Vikrant Singh Biography)|
|Famous Role||Saraswati in the television show ‘Gustakh Dil’ (2013)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 160 cm|
in meters– 1.60 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 3”
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Accounts
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/GarimaVikrantSinghofficial/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/garimasrivastav9/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/garima_vikrant
Garima Vikrant Singh Career
Garima started her career as a TV actress with the TV serial “Parivar” aired on Zee TV. Later, he worked in “Chand Ke Paar Chalo” and “Rah Tera Aashirwad”. Garima took a one and a half year break to fulfill her motherhood duties.
She was back on screen in 2011 as she was cast for the Zee TV show Choti Bahu 2 in a negative role. In a career spanning a decade, she has been a part of more than 15 television shows, including famous shows like Nimki Mukhiya, Ishq Ka Rang Safed and Yeh Jaddu Hai Jinn Ka.
Interesting facts related to Garima Vikrant Singh
- She is a fan of writer Gulzar.
- Garima Vikrant Singh was born and brought up in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.
- Garima made her Bollywood debut in 2008 with the film Halla Bol, where she played a small role of a woman minister.
- Apart from doing TV serials, he did two short films – Sarpat and Basadbaaz.
- He is a music lover and also a great singer.
- She has good medicinal knowledge as her husband is also a homeopathic doctor.
- Garima is health conscious and exercises regularly. She works at home and does yoga every morning.
- His hobby is reading books and poetry.
- Being fond of reading, he has a complete library of books at home.
- She is good at playing harmonium.
While she was associated with theatre, she met with her husband Yogesh Vikrant Singh who is a writer by profession. After being in a relationship for 3 years, they got married on 27 February 2001. The couple is blessed with a daughter, Vera in 2009.
Also Read : Rajni kaand 2022 cineprime web series download 360p,480p,720p,1080p