Cody Bellinger Age
First baseman who debuted with the Los Angeles Dodgers in 2017. He quickly took the MLB by storm, hitting a remarkable 20 home runs in his first 51 major league games. He was named 2017 NL Rookie of the Year and 2019 NL MVP.
In 2020, he helped the Dodgers capture the franchise’s first World Series title in over 30 years.
- Cody James Bellinger
- Nickname: Belli
- Born: 7/13/1995 in Scottsdale, AZ
- Draft: 2013, Los Angeles Dodgers, Round: 4, Overall Pick: 124
- High School: Hamilton, Chandler, AZ
- Debut: 4/25/2017
Cody Bellinger Age Before Fame
He played in the 2007 Little League World Series for Chandler, Arizona.
He was selected in the fourth round of the 2013 MLB Draft. His first major league hit was an infield single off of Neil Ramirez.
Cody Bellinger Wiki:- He is an American professional baseball outfielder and first baseman for the Los Angeles Dodgers of Major League Baseball (MLB). He is a very famous personality people have been interested in knowing about him like Cody Bellinger Wiki, Age, Biography and personal life then keep reading this article.
Cody Bellinger Wiki/Bio (Age, Height, Weight)
|Real Name||Cody James Bellinger|
|Girlfriend Name||Chase Carter|
|Age||26 years old|
|Height (Approx)||In Feet Inches – 6′ 1″|
|Weight (Approx)||86 kg|
|Date of Birth||13 July 1995|
|Birth Place||Scottsdale, Arizona|
|School Name||Hamilton High School|
|College Name||Private College|
|Father Name||Clay Bellinger|
|Mother Name||Jennifer Bellinger|
|Source Of Income||Baseball Player|
|Appeared As||Baseball Player|
|Net Worth, Salary||$10 million (approx)|
Cody Bellinger Parents
His Father’s name is Clay Bellinger and his mother’s name is Jennifer Bellinger. He also has 2 siblings and their names are Cole Bellinger and Ashli Bellinger. If you know more information about Cody Bellinger Wiki then keep reading this article.
Cody Bellinger Profiles
FAQ About Cody Bellinger Wiki
Q.1 Who is Cody Bellinger?
Ans. He is an American Baseball Player.
Q.2 Who is the Girlfriend of Cody Bellinger?
Ans. Chase Carter.
Q.3 What was the Age of Cody Bellinger?
Ans. 26 years old.
Cody Bellinger Girlfriend
Cody Bellinger’s marital status is unmarried. Cody Bellinger is dating Chase Carter. His girlfriend is from the Bahamas. Cody Bellinger and Chase Carter have one daughter named Caiden Carter Bellinger.
Cody Bellinger Height, Weight
Cody Bellinger’s height is 6 feet 4 inches (193 cm). Cody Bellinger’s weight is around 95 Kg which is 209 lbs in pounds.
Cody Bellinger Nationality, Ethnicity
Cody Bellinger’s nationality is American. Cody Bellinger’s ethnicity is not known.
Cody Bellinger’s Net Worth
Cody Bellinger’s net worth is estimated at $10 million.
Father: Clay Bellinger
Mother: Jennifer Bellinger
Cody Bellinger Age Career
- Cody played for the ‘Chandler Arizona’ team in the 2007 ‘Little League World Series.’ He was a ‘Rawlings-Perfect Game Second-Team All-American.’
- The ‘Los Angeles Dodgers’ drafted Cody in the fourth round of the 2013 ‘MLB’ draft and signed him on June 13, 2013, for a signing bonus of $700, 000.
- He played his first professional game with the ‘Arizona League Dodgers,’ batting .210 in 195 plate appearances. It was not an impressive season for Cody, with 46 strike-outs in 47 games.
- He was promoted to the ‘Ogden Raptors’ of the ‘Pioneer League’ in 2014, where he was able to redeem himself by batting .328 in 46 games, despite a shoulder injury that summer.
- In 2015, he was selected for the ‘California League All-Star’ team, as part of the mid-season and the post-season ‘All-Star’ teams, after beginning the season with the ‘Rancho Cucamonga Quakes.’
- He batted .264, with 30 home runs, in the 128 games that he played. He also had a league lead of 97 runs, with 103 RBIs.
- In 2016, he was invited to the ‘Dodgers’ spring training even though he was not on the roster. He started the season with the ‘Double-A’ ‘Tulsa Drillers,’ as part of the ‘Texas League.’
- He hit .264, with 23 home runs, 59 walks, and 65 RBIs, which led to a late-season promotion to the ‘Triple-A’ ‘Oklahoma City Dodgers,’ where his performance was impressive.
- After the season, he was assigned to the ‘Glendale Desert Dogs’ for the ‘Arizona Fall League’ and played in the ‘Fall Stars Game.’
- Cody started the 2017 season with the ‘Oklahoma City Dodgers.’ However, he was called for his first major league game on April 25, 2017.
- He played against the ‘San Francisco Giants’ in his debut game, where he struck his first major-league hit in three at-bats and one intentional walk.
- He became the third player from ‘Dodgers’ to be intentionally walked in his debut game.
- He hit his first and second home runs in a major-league game against the ‘Philadelphia Phillies,’ on April 29, 2017, and with that, he joined the ranks of Charlie Gilbert (1940) and Yasiel Puig (2013), becoming the third ‘Dodgers’ player to have scored 2 home runs in his first 5 starts.
- He hit his first grand slam on May 6, 2017, against the ‘San Diego Padres,’ with 5 RBIs, which is the highest in his major-league career so far.
- He struck 9 home runs in May 2017, and became one of the three ‘Dodgers’ rookie players (after Joc Pederson in May 2015 and James Loney in September 2007) to have hit the maximum number of home runs in a calendar month.
- Cody hit 2 home runs each in 2 consecutive games, on June 11, 2017, and June 13, 2017, against the ‘Cincinnati Reds’ and ‘Cleveland Indians,’ respectively, making him the first ‘Dodger’ to achieve that feat after Adrian Beltre (2004) and Bob Horner (1978).
- He hit 2 home runs against the ‘New York Mets’ in a game on June 19, becoming one of the players to have hit the first 20 home runs in the least number of games.
- On June 25, 2017, he played his sixth multi-home run game, against the ‘Colorado Rockies.’ Owing to his tremendous performance as a rookie, he made it to the list of the 2017 ‘MLB All-Star Game,’ in the reserve category.
- He competed in the ‘Home Run Derby,’ and on July 15, 2017, he became the first ‘Dodgers’ rookie to hit for the cycle against the ‘Miami Marlins.’ He made his first ‘National League’ record by hitting his 38th home run on September 16, 2017, followed by another one, against the ‘San Francisco Giants,’ on September 22, 2017.
- He played in all of the ‘Dodgers’ post-season games, with an average of .219, 9 RBIs, and 3 home runs. In the 2017 ‘World Series,’ Cody’s 3-run-home-run in the fifth game put the ‘Dodgers’ in the lead temporarily. He made a major-league record, with 29 strikeouts, out of which 17 were in the ‘World Series.’
- He played 162 games with the ‘Dodgers’ (2018 regular season) and was positioned at the first base and as an outfielder. He had 145 single-hit games and 41 multi-hit games, with 25 home runs, 76 RBIs, 7 triples, 28 doubles, and 14 stolen bases.
- With his 40th home run on April 1, 2018, he became the third-fastest player to have reached this milestone in the least number of games. He hit home runs in all 3 games against the ‘Pittsburgh Pirates’ in the June 2018 series.
- Cody has had a promising start in the 2019 ‘MLB’ season. He has scored 97 total bases, 37 RBIs, and 47 hits, which have set a new ‘MLB’ record for the highest statistics held by any player before May 1.