ASRB Admit Card 2022
ASRB AO AFO Admit Card 2022 for Administrative Officer (AO), Financial Officer, and Accounting Officer (FAO) positions.
The Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board authority has announced the date for the Tier I exam, and the ASRB exam dates for the Tier II exam are May 10, 2022.
Additionally, candidates can begin downloading their ASRB AO AFO Admit Card 2022 from the official website.
A total of 65 vacancies have been released for this post by the Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board. In which you will be recruited on the basis of your merit only.
The online application for this post was started on 23 July 2021. For which the last date of application was fixed as 23 August 2021. After which the application form of any candidate was not accepted. You could apply for this post only by visiting the official website.
The written examination for the post of Administrative Officer and Accounts & Finance Officer will be held on 10th May 2022.
Which will be conducted in a completely fair manner in all the examination centers. This recruitment has been organized at the national level. For which candidates have applied from different states.
For more information about this, if you want, you can check by visiting the official website. The link of which will be given to you in our article.
ASRB AO AFO Admit Card 2022
|Organization name||Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board [ASRB]|
|Post name||Administrative Officer [AO], Accounts & Finance Officer [AFO]|
|Job location||In India|
|Application started on||23 July 2021|
|Last date to apply||23 Aug 2021|
|Exam date||10 May|
|Admit card mode||Online|
|Admit card release date||NA|
ASRB Exam Date 2022
Your exam will be organized by the organization. In which you can pass only on the basis of your marks. Therefore, let us tell you that all the questions in this exam will be of multiple choice type.
The exam will be conducted for a total of 3 hours. You will be given a total of 200 questions in this test and one mark will be given for every correct answer. You cannot carry any electronic device with you in this exam.
ASRB Hall Ticket 2022
Your hall ticket will be issued about a week before your exam. Through which you will be given entry into the examination center. Hall tickets will be issued in online mode only on the official website.
Which you can easily get through your ID and password. All the information regarding your exam will be given on the hall ticket. The name and address of the examination centers will be provided in the hall ticket.
Documents Bring Along with ASRB Admit Card 2022
Along with the admit card, you have to carry some important documents with you. By which your identity will be verified. Some of the documents you can carry are as follows-
- Ration card
- Voter Id
- Driving license
- Aadhar card
- Birth certificate
- Bank passbook
- PAN card
ASRB AO AFO Admit Card 2022 Details
- Name of Exam Centre
- Exam Center Code
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Examination Name
- Post Name
- Applicant Photo
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Applicant Roll Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Test Center Address
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Exam Date and Time
- Father’s/ Mother’s Name
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
How to get an online ASRB Admit Card 2022?
- You have to visit the official website for admit card.
- Select the Admit Card option on the home page.
- On the next page, enter your ID and password.
- After filling click on submit.
- Your admit card will open on your screen.
- Save it and don’t forget to download it.
- Take out the hard copy of the admit card for the exam.
Some Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many vacancies are released for this post?
A. A total of 65 vacancies have been released for this.
Q. Is this recruitment organized at the state level?
A. No, this recruitment has been organized at the national level.
Q. How much time will be given for the exam?
A. You will be given a total time of 3 hours for this exam.
Q. When will the written test be conducted?
A. The written exam will be held on 10th May 2022.
Q. In which mode the admit card will be issued?
A. Admit cards will be issued in online mode only.
ASRB AO, FAO Exam Pattern 2022
The following is the exam pattern for the Tier I exam:
- The exam will be of the objective Type.
- The exam will have 200 questions/points.
- Each question will be worth one mark.
- The examination will last three hours.
- Objective multiple-choice exam with the following sections:
|Section – A||General Knowledge||50 Questions|
|Section – B||General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability||50 Questions|
|Section – C||Arithmetical & Numerical Ability||50 Questions|
|Section – D||Language Comprehension (Hindi or English)||50 Questions|
- Each incorrect answer will result in a one-third penalty of the votes originally assigned to this question.
- This card will have a qualifying character, but the notes it contains will be lost.
- The ASRB will create a list of candidates to qualify for the Tier II examination based on the minimum qualifying score criterion, as determined by the Board, and twenty candidates with the highest score for a vacancy will be declared qualified for the Tier II examination in each category in which places are available.
ASRB AO Tier 2 Exam
- The ASRB will prepare a list of candidates to qualify for the Tier II examination based on the criterion of minimum qualifying scores established by the Board, and twenty candidates with the highest score for a vacancy will be declared qualified for the Tier II exam.
ASRB AO, FAO Exam Centers
For Tier-I Exam:
- Anand/ Vadodara, Gujarat
- Barapani/ Shillong, Meghalaya
- Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh
- Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- Barrackpore/ Kolkata, West Bengal
- Chandigarh/ Mohali, Chandigarh
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
- Dehradun, Uttarakhand
- Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir
- Dharwad/ Goa
- Guwahati, Assam
- Hyderabad, Telangana
- Indore, Madhya Pradesh
- Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Jodhpur, Rajasthan
- Karnal, Haryana
- Kochi, Kerala
- Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- Ludhiana, Punjab
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Nagpur, Maharashtra
- Patna, Bihar
- Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh
- Rajkot, Gujarat
- Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir
- Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
- Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
For Tier-II Exam:
Candidates who have been shortlisted during the recruitment process will be assigned to any location in India.
Candidates must bring their admit card as well as an identity document to the examination room.
For more information on the ASRB AO AFO Admit Card 2022, please visit the official website at www.asrb.org.in. Maintain regular contact with our page to receive the most recent updates.